Monday, March 2, 2009

About myself

My name is Khalid Mohammed khamis Al Junibi. I'm 20 years old; I was born in October 2 in 1988 in Abu Dhabi. I was lived in between two bridges then i moved to Mohammed Bin Zayed city and I live with my oldest brother in the same house. I graduated from school 3 years ago and Now I'm a student in Hct Abu Dhabi and my major is finance I pick this major because my father want me to study it to runs his money. I'm a sponsored student with General Directorate of Police - Abu Dhabi. I traveled to many places like New York and Boston in U.S.A, London and Malaysia. I got married in July last summer,. My favorite hobbies are Watching movies, Horse ridding and playing football. In my free time I often go to the gym with my brother and my friends. I want to graduate from the collage as soon as possible, to start working and start new life.
In our blog project,Mr Hedley is encouraging us to think critically and analytically about issues of climate change and global warming. I think there are many reasons that led to this problem, so in my blog I will talk more specifically about the climate change and global warming

No comments:

Post a Comment